Access and Privacy Questions
1. Can I restrict access to work I submit to the Texas A&M Digital Repository?
Ideally, items in the Digital Repsitory are freely available without restrictions on access. However, the Repository may be used solely as a storage and preservation system, and public access to works may be restricted. Access to a restricted item may be granted by the Repository Administrator to designated individuals. Contact us email@example.com to learn more about these options.
2. Can I make changes to a file once I've submitted it to the Texas A&M Digital Repository?
Ordinarily, no. Files should be submitted in their final version, and once in the Repository they should be edited-- and in fact they can only be edited by a Repository manager. If necessary, you may upload a new version of a file. However, due to software limitations, you will need the assistance of a Repository manager.
3. Can I make changes to the descriptive information?
Yes, changes to descriptive information can be made at any time.
4. Can items be withdrawn from the Texas A&M Digital Repository?
5. What privacy policies are in place for the Texas A&M Digital Repository?