(general questions, getting started, submissions, access & privacy, copyright & intellectual property)
(collections, copyright & licensing, data sharing and storage options, describing a resource (metadata), file formats, preservation, submission & withdrawal)
Browse the Repository
You can browse all the items in the Texas A&M Digital Repository in several ways:
- Browse by Communities & Collections allows you to browse through the communities in alphabetical order and to see the sub-communities and collections under each. You can expand the list under any Community by clicking the plus symbol [+], or expand the entire list by clicking on the Expand All button.
- Browse by Issue Date allows you to move through a list of all items in chronological order.
- Browse by Authors allows you to move through an alphabetical list of all authors of items.
- Browse by Titles allows you to move through an alphabetical list of all titles of items in in the Digital Repository.
- Browse by Subject allows you to move through an alphabetical list of all topical terms of items in the Digital Repository.
- Browse by Department allows you to see a list of all items in the Faculty Research community arranged by the authors' academic departments. Click on a department name to see a list of Repository items by faculty in the department.
The browse functions are always available in the left navigation bar.
Search the Repository
To search all of the Repository, use the search box found at the top of each page.
To limit your search to a specific Community or Collection, navigate to that Community or Collection and use the green search bar on that page.
The advanced search allows you to specify the fields you wish to search, and to combine these searches with the Boolean "and," "or," and "not."
You can restrict your search to a community by selecting the community from the drop-down box labeled Search Scope.You can also specify how many results to show on a page (5, 10 (default), 20, 40, 60, 80, 100), the how results are sorted (relevance, issue date, title, or submission date).